The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
- Primary responsibility to manage IT procurement spend and activities across all categories of allocated countries.
- Secondary responsibility to support the Regional Lead for Iberia, Italy, MENA and EE the wider region.
- Tertiary responsibility to support Global IT Procurement as required.
- Build strong executive level partnerships with internal stakeholders to support and/or identify opportunities for negotiated cost savings business impact.
- Coordinate activities across the local and global IT organizations to effectively interact with IT professionals to execute agreed upon priorities.
- Work with legal, security, and IT teams to negotiate favourable contracts, mitigating risk, while ensuring terms meet all laws, regulations, and Adecco standards.
- Apply advanced sourcing methodologies to develop negotiating strategies that enable effective negotiations, vendor management and process improvement.
- Conduct in-depth analysis on pricing, vendor stability, and proposals to ensure a fair, ethical, and level playing field.
- Maintain knowledge of current IT trends, vendor capabilities and changes within the technology landscape for traditional and emerging solutions.
- Develop and manage the life cycle of sourcing and RFx’s, supporting the full portfolio of technology related spend including SaaS, IT Services, Hardware, Software, Outsourcing, Mobile phones, telecommunications, MFPD and Data Networking / Communications.
- Prepare detailed, comprehensive savings analyses, implementation plans and final Contract Summary recommendation for management approval.
- Conduct in-depth internal spend analyses and competitive market trend analyses to spot opportunities.
- Assist in the Supplier Relationship Management function for measuring and managing supplier performance criteria for the acquisition of materials and services.
- Support all management and reporting requirements related to any information, data or reports required or requested by the Global Procurement Group
- Required experience: at least 5 years of experience in Procurement with exposure to negotiation / Vendor management and 3 years in IT Procurement
- Knowledge of Procurement and IT terminology is a must;
- Good project management skills / exposure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing to various levels within the organization.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Negotiations skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English and Spanish written and spoken;
- Other languages a plus.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.