The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
- Within the Grow Together Team, ensure the establishment, understanding and follow through of the PMO framework and methodology for The Adecco Group.
- Support in ensuring the transformation approach & Delivery is understood and lived across the group
- This role will also contribute to business cases review, conduct and report on project performance evaluation, assess business decisions and support management with project analysis and planning
- PMO support:
- Monitor and analyse projects, follows up with the delivery of the key initiatives, in terms of roadmap, expected benefits and quality of outcomes and provide recommendations to the Global Transformation Programme Lead on potential risks and issues
- Create, track and analyse project performance KPIs and prepare project data and input for Project governance.
- Prepare and maintain schedules & rhythm for the different project activities and events, considering dependencies and resource requirements
- Establishing and implementing protocols to change the scope of projects, updating documents and gaining approval if required
- PPM Tool support:
- Ensure the right usage and understanding of the business PPM tool across the Group; provide support to project teams on the tool.
- Endorse, enforce and explain the Project Management Framework
- Stakeholder communication: supporting stakeholders communication (preparing presentation, content for presentation etc.)
- Animates PPM communities
- 3 to 5 years of experience working on a similar role.
- Experience with PM, PMO and/or PPM is a true asset
- Organized, results-driven and team-player person, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving & analysis skills
- Customer orientation
- Embracing and adapting to change: Flexible and adaptable
- Self-management and development
- Strong communication skills
- Financial acumen
- English proficiency level, a second language a plus
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.