DISCOVER YOUR VALUE. FEED YOUR SUCCESS.
Phyd is a human centric digital&physical venture created by The Adecco Group that support orientation and professional growth by helping people to continuously adapt and develop their competences, know-how and best practices in order to make them future-proof.
In order to develop Phyd team we are looking for a brilliant and disruptive:
Community & CRM Manager
- Defining, developing and coordinating Phyd Community online and offline
- Building up strong relationship between students, job seekers, teachers, experts, journalists and Pr agency
- Managing and organizing meeting and events inside Phyd venue and on Phyd.com in order to make the community interactive and committed in the development of the project and improving it
- Managing Contest, Workshop, meeting with University and Companies’ C-Level
- Monitoring events and ticketing purchasing in collaboratin with the Event manager
- Leading research activities to better understand targeted audience and optimize omnichannel customer journeys
- Analyzing and optimizing key metrics using tools such as Google Analytics, sentiment analysis, keyword search and dashboard creation
- Database management and creation of targeted actions in order to clean and populate Phyd database
- Defining and monitoring of customized communication campaigns
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Captures all required information by different channels, and able to set the key points in the customer life cycle.
- Working closely with all Phyd departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Several years of experience as CRM manager in Digital Companies
- Several years of experience as Community manager in Digital companies or College / University
- Knowledge of analytcs digital tools in order to optimize company business strategy making it data driven
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing ideally in a similar industry
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced with several CRM software
- Editing and copy skills
- Events management is a plus
- Other work on customer care departments, or face to face job positions would be a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-growing environment, with a "hands-on" approach since day one
- Fluency in English
- Enthusiasm and willingness to join a team of passionate people
Place of work
Milan, Via Tortona 31
Preferably Degree in Economics and Communication.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.