At Parker + Lynch, we work with prestigious businesses and understand what it takes to succeed as a leader in accounting and finance, legal, legal technology and many other fields. And most importantly, we take an inspired approach to aligning you with the positions you want and deserve.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Senior Manager role is responsible for connecting senior-level finance and operations professionals with leading companies on a contract, interim or project basis.
- New business development and consultant recruitment.
- Prospecting of potential business and developing relationships with C-level decision-makers.
- Interfacing with CFO’s, Controllers, VP’s of Finance, Directors of Audit, Directors of Tax, Accounting Managers, and other hiring authorities to market and place your best candidates with top companies.
- Identifying skilled professionals within the accounting field, evaluating their credentials and representing them to top tier companies.
- Recruiting and screening executive-level talent from the marketplace and matching them to
- high-level projects and interim opportunities.
- In-person interviewing and networking with “C”-level Accounting and Finance professionals.
- Strict activity and GM$ requirements, determined by region and tenure, must be met weekly.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree required. CPA or MBA preferred.
Minimum of 5+ years of professional work experience ideally in one of the following disciplines: Public Accounting, Finance, Consulting, Recruiting, or Sales.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicants must have a general understanding of corporate accounting and finance. Research skills are also critical.
- Excellent business acumen and strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Proven negotiation skills, the ability to persuade and influence decision makers and
- Ability to effectively communicate with executive client leadership.
- Capable of building and maintaining a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.