Ready for your future?
The workplace landscape is changing fast. So, it’s time to rise above traditional ways of thinking. And that is precisely what we are doing here at the Adecco Group. Join us, and you will be part of an organization that doesn’t just look for the future, but predicts it. An organization that’s not afraid of disruptive technologies, but embraces them. An organization that’s reinventing the way recruitment is done.
Let’s get to work!
- Develop actionable and measurable tactical plans to create market awareness and increase market share
- Connect with clients through calls/networking events and responsible for the end-to-end sales process
- Qualify clients on their needs and obtain information on their requirements
- Prepare Terms of Business, present and negotiate (if necessary)
- Ensure seamless transition and handover to recruitment team
- Cross selling of other Adecco services
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Tertiary education in any relevant field
Type of work experience
- Sales experience in contract/temp staffing, hospitality, telemarketing, retail industry will have an advantage.
- Experience in the recruitment/staff industry preferred
- Excellent business development, negotiation, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to thrive within a high-performance environment
- Enjoys meeting with prospects and clients
- Hunter mentality; think out of the box
- Strategic planning and judgment
- Driving financial results and innovation
- Leading teams / team work
- Learning agility curiosity
- Community impact
- The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 33,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. We are one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Singapore certified by Great Place to Work Institute. Fast track career with tailor-made learning and development planned out for individual.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.