Ready for your future?
The workplace landscape is changing fast. So, it’s time to rise above traditional ways of thinking. And that is precisely what we are doing here at the Adecco Group. Join us, and you will be part of an organization that doesn’t just look for the future, but predicts it. An organization that’s not afraid of disruptive technologies, but embraces them. An organization that’s reinventing the way recruitment is done.
Let’s get to work!
- This role is a fantastic prospect for someone who loves the thrill of the sale and approaching and establishing new client relationships
- Driving sales activities to connect with new and existing customers to establish and maintain business relationships
- Communicating with clients regarding the acquisition of talent by sourcing candidates through business contacts, referrals, LinkedIn, directing recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- Managing your own day to ensure that you are successfully creating your own pipeline and achieving weekly, monthly and quarterly individual/team targets
- The ability to work within a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Candidate care activities including database and associated recruitment administration
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in any studies with 1-2 years of relevant experience from recruitment agency background or Human Resource related field
Type of work experience
- Candidates with recruitment background will be preferred
- Strong drive to succeed in sales with passionate about identifying talent needs and supporting top talent in identifying the right career path.
- Looking for an energetic and proactive person with strong communication skills.
- Proven team player with pro-active style takes initiative and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Strategic planning and judgment
- Driving financial results and innovation
- Leading teams / team work
- Learning agility curiosity
- Community impact
- The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 33,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. We are one of the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Singapore certified by Great Place to Work Institute. Fast track career with tailor-made learning and development planned out for individual.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.