- 12-month contracts
- Work with a High-Profile Global Business
- Friday - Monday Day shift, from 8am
Opportunity to support a market leader who is passionate about staff engagement and customer satisfaction. Keeping up with the current economic climate, this high-profile corporation drives innovation to all individuals and businesses.
From AI to the gig economy, the world of work is changing fast, but with The Adecco Group, you’ll be able to shape the world. Why?
Our clients entrust us to solve their most critical challenges. We’re an organisation that not only looks to the future but predicts it. We’re embracing new ideas and disruptive technologies.
Just as you get to work on client challenges, you’ll get to work on your own self too. With world-class training and development, with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, learn and grow.
- Account and key stakeholder management (internal & external)
- Ensuring that SLA’s and targets are met
- Onboarding new contractors and monitoring attrition, attendance and punctuality
- Support workforce rostering and planning
- Contractor performance management
- Support any IR, payroll and WHS concerns
- Conduct tool box talks, start of day & stand up meetings
- Provide accurate reporting and information to management and required stakeholders
- Ensure all candidates are working in a safe manner by keeping WHS front of mind
- Previous experience gained within an Onsite or industrial environment role
- Volume recruitment delivery experience preferred
- Customer focus approach, with ability to establish long lasting business relationships
- Capability to engage and communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- Be able to handle issues deemed sensitive and confidential
- Ability to work in a challenging and demanding work environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-driven, vibrant and passionate
- Innovative mindset to promote continuous improvement
** The successful applicant will be flexible to support client requirements during peak periods as they operate multiple shifts **
A career with The Adecco Group provides you with significant benefits including;
- An attractive base salary plus bonus
- Career mobility within our 19 Australian branches and 5,200 global offices in 60 countries
- Unlock potential through a blend of internal, external and on the job training
- Flexible working environment
- Paid community/volunteer days and charity involvement
- Work within a Great Place to Work certified environment
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.