Talent Consultant provides superior associate and customer care enabled by a pool of qualified candidates delivered by the Central Delivery team. The purpose of this role is to expand business at existing clients by increasing wallet share, reducing associate attrition, and fostering associate re-employment.
What you’ll be doing
Dedicated to providing associates with continued employment and providing clients with skilled candidates that are well-matched to their unique hiring needs. Partners with existing clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Provide exceptional customer service to clients, candidates, and associates while promoting the company brand and company culture.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates via regular contact to increase wellness at work, retention and employability.
- Partner with Central Delivery teams to build and maintain a diverse candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Identifies, evaluates, and recommends innovative solutions to address client needs and issues.
- Network extensively in the marketplace to ensure access to local talent. Grassroots efforts as required to supplement Central Delivery.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Coaches candidates for success in client interviews.
- Provide associates with feedback, coaching, conflict management and counseling on job performance.
- Coach Associates to meet their professional goals, retain and re-employ Associates at end of assignment.
- Counsels Associates on how to develop and grow professionally. Provides feedback and support to help candidates overcome barriers.
- Identify a training plan (up-skill and re-skill) for associates to improve their employability with Adecco clients.
- Serves as candidate advocate with clients.
- Develops relationships with clients and business leaders to foster business growth and understand the unique needs of each client.
- Responsible for growing wallet share on a portfolio of small to medium local customers.
- Builds and maintains knowledge of target industries, clients, roles, market share and competition.
- Responsible for retention of individual clients while maximizing fill rate, time to fill, and ensuring high NPS scores.
- Maintain general knowledge of the Adecco Group's service portfolio and able to price and sell services (conversions, temporary and perm placement business).
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Associates degree or combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to three (3) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. Previous experience recruiting and/or working within the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong problem solving & decision-making skills are important
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Adecco General Staffing, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison Professional Recruitment, Modis, and Pontoon is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.A journey to bring out the best in you
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.