The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing profitable new sales within existing Recruitment Solutions portfolio of accounts as assigned. Fosters key business relationships with potential and existing clients. Develops client-specific strategies and solutions to increase sales and meet expectations for profitability and client satisfaction.What you’ll be doing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies sales opportunities and consultatively sells solutions and/or services to assigned clients.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Develops client-specific strategies aimed at achieving revenue, gross profit and other financial targets.
- Regularly conducts site visits and sales meetings with clients.
- Listening for queues to bring in subject matter experts from the NAM, ITO, and MMS teams
- Develops effective relationships with key client contacts.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and sales best practices.
- Negotiates client contracts, renewals, extensions and amendments.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on industry trends, market activities and competitor strategies.
- Recommends and assists with implementing service improvements.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Assists in the establishment of sales, pricing and marketing strategies.
- Assesses the effectiveness of strategies and recommends changes and best practices.
- Produces, analyzes and communicates sales forecasts and other related reports to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Delivery Manager to discuss trends, future opportunities, and help provide direction for recruiting strategies and focus.
- Provides guidance and coaching to new or less-experienced team members as requested.
- Regularly attends the morning and sunset meetings to review req priority and any new reqs/feedback.
- Spends the majority of time meeting with clients and making sales at a client’s office or other location away from a home or Modis office.
- Meets and/or exceeds assigned sales goals.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of sales related experience is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. Previous experience in the staffing and/or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable. Willingness and ability to travel as much as 80% per week is required. Maintaining reliable transportation is also required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship Management Systems and/or related tools.
- Knowledge of current sales trends, best practices and methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions industries.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.