General Assembly has partnered with Tamkeen to build a national academy in Bahrain and train 1,200+ people in new-economy skills. The academy will support individuals as they launch or accelerate their careers, providing best-in-class education in data analytics & data science, software engineering, ux design, product management, digital marketing, and more!
*This is a not a GA employee position and the candidate would be working for a third party*
The Local Marketing Manager is an integral member of the Middle East Marketing team. You'll lead our audience development strategy by capturing and creating value through high-impact, high-volume events and be responsible for creating meaningful partnership opportunities with noteworthy companies and organizations in Bahrains's tech, design, startup and enterprise ecosystem.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for increasing the size of the General Assembly audience and maintaining a highly engaged community that adds value to GA students, campus and business. Fostering growth, using scale to our advantage and helping empower people to pursue the careers they love.
- Target various audiences spanning prospective students, employers, universities and other organizations to attract and acquire students for our training programs in Bahrain
- Provide feedback on the local positioning and messaging of General Assembly course offerings and recommend appropriate changes as needed
- Work closely with our established partners, Tamkeen and BIBF to leverage their vast network across multiple marketing channels and audiences
- Establish the right mix between hosted and 3rd party events working closely with our partners and their networks to find and recruit new candidates for our programs
- Manage social media presence determining content and frequency of posts as well as the engagement strategy
- Collaborate with members of the global marketing to build landing pages, emails, sales collateral and other content needed to support local marketing efforts
- Serve as the local face of GA by planning and executing in-person events, meeting regulating with our partners and responding to needs in market quickly
- Cultivate new partnerships and maintain relationships with current partners
- Find and engage local experts in tech, design, and business to participate in various marketing activities
- Meet quarterly audience growth targets by securing promotional and content partners for marketing events.
- Keep track of and report on all metrics surrounding user acquisition strategies
- Contribute your creativity and expertise to drive GA's holistic marketing plan forwards, taking ideas for local marketing campaigns from concept stage through to launch
- Is bilingual in Arabic and English (Spoken and Written)
- Have at least 2 years of event marketing, partnerships, or community management experience,
- Understand General Assembly's brand and ethos and you are able to represent us at our best, in the community.
- Past experience in managing contractors, consultants or temp staff.
- Action Oriented
- Innovation Management
- Written Communications
- Customer Focus
Looking for availability from May 2022. This role will be on a full-time, contracting (CDD) basis.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.