Pontoon is hiring an Engagement Coordinator with a focus on creating an exceptional candidate experience. We are looking for a dynamic self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role is accountable for the contractor onboarding process and provides front - line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions. The Adecco Group is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and by joining our company you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care. If you want to be in a role that is at the forefront of helping The Adecco Group to continue to build an inclusive culture, then keep reading.What you’ll be doing
- Replying to tickets and inquiries including/ but not limited to: general request inquiries, assignment updates/changes, invoicing questions/concerns, timesheet questions/concerns, visa letter requests, reporting requests, conversion fee inquiries, etc.
- Handling furlough tracking and exception approval process; sending reminders for missing timesheets, assignments ending in 90 days, etc.
- Creating visa letters for time & materials contractors.
- Handling pre-ID/payroll request management.
- Replying to all inbound telephone calls, ticket requests, and e-mail correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
- Creating and maintaining electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the requisition entry set up.
- Communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and replies to the end users.
- Updating the requisition record as directed by the Program Managers and/or Advisory Consultants to include changes, cancellation, and status changes.
- Tasks may include requisition review, entry and maintenance using VMS technology, CM system and other systems as needed.
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Completion of post-secondary education in related field or years of equivalent experience demonstrating progressive responsibility.
- At least two (2) years’ work experience in a service level industry or one (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- A strong attention to detail and desire to improve efficiencies
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.