The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is a key member of the Data Services Team. As a Data Services team member, this role is involved in the design, maintenance and monitoring of data warehouses while ensuring security and a high level of data availability. Responsible for the delivery of high-quality, timely solutions and services that meet the needs of Data Services, Pontoon Analytics, and the organization. Participates in the full lifecycle of Data Services solutions including design, development, testing and implementation. Responsible for following the SOP set forth by the Data Services team lead, and alerts Data Services Manager to potential impacts/failures in SOP.
* Designs, maintains and monitors the Production data warehouses, including persistence layer (operational data store, reporting warehouses, metadata management).
* Participate in the configuration and optimization of hardware/software.
* Performs database optimization activities to improve query, integration and reporting layer performance.
* Develops, maintains and monitors automation for continuous validation of data quality, alerting and triaging system for data quality failures.
* Continually ensures completeness and compatibility of the technical infrastructure and data warehouse implementation to support system performance, availability and architecture requirements.
* Develops database objects and structures for retrieval and analytics, according to defined specifications.
* Participates in the resolution of any database-related issues that occur during or after normal business hours.
* Documents data integration processes, metadata and other related items.
* Determine business intelligence and data warehousing solutions to meet business needs.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of experience.
* Three to Five (3-5) years developing data integrations using SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS and ETL processing.
* Three to Five (3-5) years of experience with data information management-related components of large complex data solutions.
* Logical mindset with an understanding of data modeling, design, architecture principles and techniques across master data, transaction data and derived/analytic data.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Strong oral and written communication, problem solving skills and should be a team player but often work independently as well.
* Experience with any Azure services such as Azure SQL DB (PaaS), Data Bricks, Blob Storage, Data Factory and Data Lake preferred but not required.
* Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts, dimensional data models and experience in creating data warehouse schemas.
* Experience in troubleshooting and solving problems independently and collaboratively.
* Ability to remediate issues with complex SQL queries.
* Programming language such as Python and/or PowerShell strongly desired.
* Ability to interpret business requirements to identify organizational and end-user needs and assist in the development of products to meet those needs.
* Experience with Power BI preferred but not required.
* Experience in the Contingent Labor Management or Staffing industries desired but not required.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.