Pontoon is hiring a Sourcing and Engagement Lead with a focus on overseeing the coordinating team and provides front‐line customer service and escalation support. This role is responsible for addressing and communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to end users. Responsible for driving client and internally owned projects and initiatives, proposition solutions and building execution plans.
This role assumes responsibility for case review, entry and maintenance with the VMS technology. Partners with all parties for problem resolution and provides a professional response exhibiting strong customer service orientation when dealing with all partners. The lead is responsible for supervising the team to ensure work is managed in an efficient, effective and timely manner while meeting/exceeding SLA’s.
The Adecco Group is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers and by joining our company you can reap the rewards, recognition and benefits of a company that is big enough to make an impact, but small enough to care. If you want to be in a role that is at the forefront of helping The Adecco Group to continue to build an inclusive culture, then keep reading.What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for all people management, coaching and development, training, and other applicable responsibilities.
- Satisfies quality metrics that are established for the program and ensures supplier adherence to quality standards and compliance requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining team members accountable to SLAs, client delivery, and other performance goals.
- Resolves escalated customer issues that are not being solved by team or where customer escalates.
- Identifies solutions to ongoing or repetitive issues.
- Partners with client on projects and initiatives in ongoing business operations.
- Generates and audits reports for operational monitoring.
- Closely monitors execution of Program Consultants & Coordinators to responsibilities/assigned tasks, ensuring program is achieving/exceeding predetermined company targets and SLA’s.
- Provides on‐going training to team as individual professional and/or business needs dictate.
- Assists with training of new team members on standards and practices so that required tasks, both existing and future, can be effectively executed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
We want to set you up for success! To help us do that, here is what we are looking for from you:
- Significant experience in the customer service level industry and a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
- Previous people management experience.
- Previous account management experiences preferred but not required.
- Previous staffing and recruiting experience preferred but not required.
- Multi-country/region experience preferred but not required.
- Lean Six Sigma: Green Belt preferred but not required.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to think critically, make judgements in ambiguity and enjoy problem solving.
- Strong client management capabilities, building rapport and confidence.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organisation with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.