The Supplier Operations Advisor is responsible for coordination of supplier facing activities which include but are not limited to managing the teams central mailbox, supplier on and off boarding for existing client portfolios and any new client implementations globally, support with the distribution of communication relating to supplier events, tracking supplier compliance specific to country and client, storing supplier compliance documentation and retaining up to date compliance documents, ensuring the supplier engagement status is accurate at all times, maintaining the contact list of our program delivery teams, all back office support teams. Continuously ensuring the supplier records in our central database reflect the suppliers, current engagement status and supporting the team with administrative tasks. Offer guidance on best practice and highlight lessons learnt from previous implementations.
Supplier Operations and Communications
* Responsible for creating, updating and maintaining Supplier records in the central database
* Responsible for managing the Supplier Operations central mailbox
* Initiates Supplier On/Off boarding engagement process and applies country and client specific compliance requirements after relevant approvals have been acquired
* Responsible to ensure the supplier engagement status is 100% accurate and most up to date at any given time during the on / off boarding process
* To liaise with Procurement & Supplier Partnership Managers to coordinate and prioritise the supplier engagement activities
* Assists in Supplier Partnership risk management workshops with supplier partnership team
* Assists in the coordination efforts during a segmentation process for the supplier base
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
* Highlight risks to supplier on/off boarding to Supplier Operations Lead
Contracts and Compliance Document Administration
* To ensure the applicable country and client specific On/Off boarding documents are sent to the supplier
* To ensure suppliers are meeting the applicable country and client specific On/Off boarding requirements
* To vet all On/Off boarding documents with 100% accuracy
* To manage all required chases for outstanding supplier compliance documentation
* Verifies supplier on and off boarding documentations meet the compliance requirements as per the process checklists specific to country and client
* Assists in the coordination of Supplier Management document reviews with other departments (e.g. Legal, Compliance and Audit).
* To distribute the revelant compliance documents to the applicable back office team to on / off board suppliers in the applicable systems e.g. Vendor Management System (VMS), Finance & Invoicing System.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* High School Diploma; Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
* One (1) to two (2) years work experience. MSP experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to interact and communicate detailed information and requirements with all levels of staff and management.
* Experience using web-based systems preferred but not required.
* Ability to work well in a team, maintain a sense of urgency and continuously strive to improve processes to drive efficiencies.
* Ability to maintain 100% accurate documentation
* Ability to accept and cope with a varied and changing work load and respond positively
* Ability to define steps required for completion of deliverables
* Ability to produce results in an ever-changing environment
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.