The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). Nine lead brands power the group: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
As a Back-end Developer for The Adecco Common Backend team, you will be a central player of an agile team developing the next generation of “Common Backend- Candidate Store”. Candidate Store is a backend product for managing candidate data all Adecco’s global products, that support close to a million users across multiple lines of business and countries.
With these volumes, all kinds of automation will also come into play, possibly including machine learnings and advanced data analytics. You will organizationally be working in the CTO organization and will be expected to contribute and make a global impact.
You will collaborate with the rest of the team comprised of full-stack and back-end developers, QA engineers, data scientists, cloud engineers, lead developer, and a product delivery lead. You will have the opportunity to build scalable and maintainable product solutions for our customers. You will be expected to work both systematically and independently with ongoing cooperation with colleagues and piers – evaluating progress and deciding on next steps. We will expect you to be creative and result-oriented, and we will give you a high level of personal responsibility and an excellent opportunity to influence the decisions and the results.
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable and maintainable software
- Maintain change control over the code base and data schemas and document developed solution
- Collaborate with other back end, front end, cloud engineers and full-stack developers
- Create unit tests, integration tests, and automated tests as part of the implementation
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and take initiative in sharing solutions with the team
You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology, Data Science, Math or Physics from an accredited university.
- 3-5 years of experience in large scale software development
- Proven experience as a Back-end Developer or similar role
- Preferred experience in NodeJS, TypeScript, C++, and/or similar languages
- Azure or other cloud platform experience is a plus
- Designing and operating high-performance, secure, multi-tenant cloud services supporting a CI/CD model
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Working with MS Bot services, LUIS, Cognitive services and general Azure services (App Service, Traffic Manager, API Management etc.) is a plus
- Working in a CI/CD environment including failure testing for distributed systems, graceful degradation, parametric releases and A/B testing is a plus
- Working in config and infra as code environment is a plus
- An interest in development patterns and delivering quality code
- Team first and get it done attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and collaboratively
- Creative and analytical mindset, and naturally facilitate creative/collaborative problem-solving techniques
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.