The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who ranked us the 2nd Best Workplace in Europe according to the annual Great Place to Work® survey.
We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with the integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven by delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are establishing the Adecco Group Digital Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of the end-to-end digital experiences Adecco will offer to candidates and clients in the future. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us. Products are continuously developed and improved across their lifecycle.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be the backbone of our Product Team owning the business case validation, approval for new and existing digital products as well as performance tracking towards the monthly/yearly KPIs and OKRs. The Business Analyst will also consolidate the financial benefit results at an overall platform level and will establish a financial and reporting governance, prioritization and communication approach with the countries adopting digital products.
- Validate and approve Business Cases for new and/or existing digital products
- Establish a digital product business impact monitoring and reporting cadence
- Establish a digital product performance on KPI/ OKR monitoring and reporting cadence
- Support the innovation processes, highlight the opportunities for growth
- Find creative solutions in response to customer needs
- Work with PMs to ensure digital product roadmap and deployment roadmaps are followed and updated
- Work with countries to align business case standards and value capture principles
- Ensure that business requirements are in-line with the digital product team objectives
- Ensure thoroughness in financial documentation and maintaining consistent standards in requirement gathering, analysis and design
- Manage the expectations of multiple teams like those of organization business owners, procurement and value realization office with effective communication and reporting
- Track issues and follow-up on issue resolutions with countries from a global product team
- Support Change Request process for projects and production (post live) business systems on any new business requirements by documenting business requirements in the respective templates to facilitate discussions, prioritization and approval by the Change Control Board
- 5 years of experience in consulting, business operations or finance
- Previous knowledge/working experience with CRM/ATS systems is an advantage
- Executive exposure and cross-functional stakeholder management
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with senior management
- History of establishing and driving operational discipline as well as innovation
- Experience working with development teams
- Strong analytical capabilities to conduct end-to-end deep data analysis and derive actionable strategic insights
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, planning and organizational abilities
- Good conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skills preferred
- Master’s degree with a business, IT or Finance focus preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.