The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. As a Data Scientist – Machine Learning you will part of a world-class team of data scientists, as well as of our broader digital group to spearhead new innovative solutions, enhancements to existing products by applying and developing AI solutions based on machine learning, planning and reasoning across all aspects of the business. We are looking for growing leaders who can lead, inspire and be hands-on both managerially and technically in a rewarding environment.
This data science role is AI-centric and will focus on the application of machine learning to solve business problems: creating innovative solutions, building models and systems to generate actionable insights, and ensuring excellence in execution. Principal and senior roles will take a larger and more proactive role in stakeholder management and in shaping the future of our growing organization.
- Create, develop and enable data & AI opportunities with the digital organization and business lines across products and solutions.
- Validate requirements, execute projects and ensure the adoption of best practices.
- Design, build, test, evaluate and improve machine learning models and AI systems.
- Create and develop algorithms for data & AI initiatives while consulting with a broad and diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ensure useful, high-quality and efficient execution in machine learning.
- Bring capabilities to sustainable life.
- Innovate and create with cross-functional teams to drive data & AI vision and broad adoption.
- Remain accountable for quality, development, integration, impact and benefit realization of AI-driven solutions.
- Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied and Industrial Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with statistical software (i.e., R, Python, Julia, MATLAB, etc.), understanding of databases (i.e., SQL, NoSQL), machine learning libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.), cloud platforms, distributed storage and processing of big data (Hadoop, Spark, etc.).
- Solid understanding of industrial mathematics and statistics.
- Experience in project management, data analysis, research and testing methodology, rapid prototyping.
- Experience in business planning (i.e. business case presentations with financials) and sharp business acumen.
- Familiarity with software engineering methodologies (agile, waterfall, spiral, etc.) and best practices.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical issues to a broad audience base, must be able to articulate data & AI processes in a clear and translatable fashion to all audience levels.
- Business fluent in English.
- PhD/Doctoral degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied and Industrial Mathematics, Industrial Engineering or Operations Research.
- Proven ability to set strategic & tactical direction and drive high quality execution in teams.
- Experience in customer-facing applications and R&D.
- Proven experience with regulatory frameworks, data governance and compliance.
- Strong track record of managing large scale initiatives and delivering capabilities to drive business growth.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Solid project / change management / business transformation skills, i.e. development and successful implementation of complex projects.
- Business fluent in multiple languages.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.