The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
- Lead architecture coordination and delivery for one of Adecco Groups Global regions.
- Represent the region in the context of domains, global core solutions, and strategic initiatives.
- Represent the region in the architecture board.
- Ensure planning, Architecture & Design, and Execution is done in alignment with strategy, policies and guidelines and held drive regional dissemination of same.
- Pro-actively pursue improvement opportunities whole uncovering risks and addressing
- Lead and own regional roadmaps in accordance with corporate standards and guidelines, as well owning local capability strategies and the associated roadmap.
- Ensure that the regional teams are well prepared and in line with corporate guidelines, rules and governance.
- Lead creation and maintenance of the region’s roadmaps in alignment with the yearly cycle
- Lead creation of end-state models for capabilities not subject to Group solution standards
- Ensure compliance with corporate standards is kept for architecture and design
- Participate and contribute to projects, regional and global
- Ensure corporate application register is kept current
- Ensure adequate action is taking on global strategies and KPIs
- Lead creation of relevant analysis and recommendations for projects
- Support colleagues in analysis, collateral creation and interaction with governance body
- Technical background with a master’s degree in engineering, mathematics, physics, or computer data science
- Preferably a master’s degree in business, economics or similar supplemented with computer science degrees or certifications
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience within IT from architecture, application or development roles
- Demonstrable experience with a broad set of EA domains and discipline
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Proven track record of IT and business transformation
- Strong team player – Experience with and sensitivity for working in diverse environments
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work
- Management level leadership style, comfortable leading through others and influencing
- Experiences in leadership, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance
- Good to excellent command of English, another language appreciated
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.