The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
Subject Matter Expert for ESB Development topics. You will be a central player of a team building flow & data integration for The Adecco Group.
- Build ESB flows and any other scripts
- Designing high-performance and secure jobs supporting a CI/CD model
- Write & document clean code
- Code review and development best practices enhancement
- Participate in ESB Integration Architecture topics with Integration Tech Lead & Architect
- Participate in functional analysis to support technically Integration Project Managers
- To be creative and result-oriented
- Create automated tests as part of the implementation
- Stay up-to-date on emerging
- Travel Requirement:
Occasional (up to 20%)
- At least 3 years of experience in Tibco development (BusinessWorks)
- Skills in a scripting language like PowerShell is a must
- Experience of Jenkins would be appreciated
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Science, Technology, Data Science, Math or Physics from an accredited university
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to act under strong pressure and to work in a high pace environment
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and very collaboratively and getting the job done
- An interest in service management
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.