The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
We are now looking for a Full Stack (FS) Developer for our global Product Organization.
As Full Stack Developer, you will sit within the Digital Product Organisation and work alongside us to help shape the future direction of the Adecco Group and our brands.
Our goal is to deliver a truly innovative digital experience for our audiences (associates, candidates, clients., etc.) by leveraging use of the best in-class solutions and technologies.
This will ensure we attract, engage and select the right candidates and provide them with the opportunities that meet their needs.
You will be the working in a high performing agile development team that will include cross-functional skillsets and tools to work autonomously.
You will report to the Product Delivery Lead based in Madrid.
As member of a newly created team, you will have the opportunity to work with a state-of-art tech stack, experienced colleagues and highly impact-oriented environment. You will have the chance to be amongst the first team members building a unique, international platform.
- 2+ years of Experience with Azure Cloud Ecosystem: Azure Functions, Service Bus, general Azure services (App Service, Traffic Manager, API Management, etc...)
- 3+ years of SQL: Relational Databases, Data Analysis, design, scalability
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- 1+ years of Frontend related experience. Ideally with React and Typescript.
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile principles and best practices
- Experience working in multinational teams
- Good time management skills and proactivity.
- Passion for coding and technology.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills
- Use of best practices in code: formatting, clean code, testing, and code review
- Strong SQL skills on relational databases: Database design, performance improvements, monitoring, and scalability across different regions.
- Experience with MS Bot services, LUIS, Cognitive services, Text Analytics
- DDD, TDD
- Experience with the node.js ecosystem
- 1+ years of experience using React.js (and various state management libraries designed for it: Redux, MobX, and/or Recoil)
- 1+ years of experience working with TypeScript
- Knowledge of Webpack
- Experience with other front-end libraries/frameworks: Angular, AngularJS, Ember, Svelte, Vue
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.