- Support, maintain and drive long-term roadmap of overall opportunities and initiatives within the assigned portfolios in strong alignment with the stakeholders (Demand Managers, business Partners, Project Managers, etc)
- Provide holistic perspective and multiyear focus on the assigned portfolio to facilitate fact-based prioritization by senior management
- Align portfolio(s), including timeline, resources, scope with regional/global counterparts and global stakeholders
- Liaise with functional stakeholders (e.g. QA team, vendor mgmt., finance), align supply and demand (e.g., resources, funding) and ensure that project artefacts follow Adecco standards and that Project Managers are duly supported.
- Report on current status of the assigned portfolios in alignment with Key Stakeholders and following agreed tools and methodology
- In general ensure that the operations of projects within the assigned portfolio/s are following agreed standards, artifacts, templates, best practice, tooling and ensure that a common standard quality is maintained. Eventually being the “to go person” for all PMs within the assigned portfolio.
- Ensure completeness and consistency of proposals/initiatives, validate proposals with key IT contacts as appropriate and add them to the portfolio as categorized ideas
- Facilitate evaluation and scoring (value, risk, complexity) of new proposals as well as the prioritization of initiatives
- Review resource capacity and budget constraints and identify/recommend conflict resolution
- Support the PM to assess validate that risk, value and priority are still valid; re-validate timing and resource needs of the initiative as well as possible constraints; facilitate identification of project management methodology or triage process; trigger new projects (book resources & budget, communicate decisions)
- Consolidate and report on program and project performance. Provide feedback to the project and program managers and/or sponsors on the performance and identify and drive corrective actions.
- Provide an independent feedback to the management to facilitate better delivery and overall project risk management
- Prepare reports on portfolios for the management of IT as well as for business together with IT portfolio owners
- Review and monitor business cases for all investments, facilitate the authorization and approval of business case in the due approval governance body
- Prepare and facilitate governance meetings: provide overview of status of projects as well as new proposals with priorities, resource and budget constraints, final business case review, overall portfolio health and statistics, maintain vs. enhance the business statistics, benefits review
- Understand current portfolio (maintain the business) and facilitate the gathering of data; ensuring that portfolio has consistent data over all the initiatives, maintain roadmap of approved and proposed initiatives according to common templates
- Facilitate discussions with portfolio owner on current portfolio, act on recommendations to improve efficiencies
- Work in close collaboration with IT Financial management including the support of the budgeting and forecasting as well as reporting of project/program budgets
- Provide general support and steer to the Project managers in all the Project support activities, being the trusted advisor to ensure that process are duly followed and project managers can focus on delivery.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in a (Project) Management or Portfolio Management position with comparable complexity and reporting to senior management
- Experience in driving change and pursuing targets beyond administrative activities
- Good understanding of IT and digital projects
- Communicating and Contributing at executive level
- Proven experience in positively influencing key decision makers / stakeholders of a large multi-faceted enterprise organization
- Project methods, planning and reporting
- Recognized achievement in delivering to a strategic agenda
- Travel Requirement: Regular (20-50%)
- Strong business and political acumen, pragmatic leadership mindset of enabling and driving quality delivery with multiyear focus – also in complex organizational settings
- Good in direct and indirect leadership, developing team members by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to help improve performance
- Experience with and sensitivity for different cultures, able to establish relationships across geographical boundaries and within own sphere of influence
- Proactive, problem solving approach and service minded.
- University Degree in a business or technical subject or any comparable education
- Extended experience in Project and program management in a multi initiatives and multi-priority environment
- PM certification nice to have (PMP or PRINCE2)
- English (Expert), any additional language is advantageous
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.