The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
IT Solution Analyst
Currently we are looking for the IT Solution Analyst who will be reporting to the Global IT Head of Marketing & Digital Solutions and will be responsible for: translating the global and local product requirements to detailed functional and technical requirements for an IT solution, prioritizing functional enhancement requirements in alignment with the Digital Product manager and will be delivering the translated functional requirements prioritized in the backlog for the IT development team.
- Translating the global product to an IT solution
- Functional management of multidisciplinary IT teams
- Lead the IT teams to deliver the designed solutions based on well described user stories and acceptance criteria
- Translating high level functional requirements (Epics & Features) to detailed functional and technical requirements (User stories & Story points)
- Prioritization of the backlog based on business value
- Managing the backlog with measurable KPI`s
- Following Agile, DevOps, SCRUM and LEAN methodologies
- Collaborative and fruitful working relationship/partnership with the preferred IT supplier
- Collaborative and fruitful partnership with the Digital Product Manager and Digital Success Manager
A minimum of 3-5 years of experience working as solution analyst in IT:
- Prior experience of working in a digital marketing environment
- Prior experience in managing backlogs
- Prior experience in writing epics, features and user stories
- Experience in alignment with business stakeholders
- Ability to influence in a matrix organization
- Experience in prioritization of backlog based on value for the company
- Experience in managing external team(s) in different locations and time zones
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies using LEAN, Agile, Scrum DevOps, and Waterfall
- Work experience in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable
- English – fluent spoken and written. Further languages preferred
- Regular (around 20%)
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.