We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to translate large scale market and business intelligence data into tangible insights for different personas. As a designer for data products, your objective is to create engaging user interfaces for web, mobile or voice interaction based on external insights and feedback. Through an empathic design approach, you guide product teams to focus on user experience delight and apply storytelling practice to convey and share concepts across Adecco Group countries and businesses.What you’ll be doing
- Apply emphatic design approach to discover current and future stage where users apply market and intelligence data
- Create candidate, client and internal persona and differentiating value concepts
- Identify experience friction points and suggest concepts for problem solving
- Visualize concepts through 2D/3D design
- Build and iterate target data maps and service blueprints
- Communicate design results through internal and external storytelling
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business lines across The Adecco Group
- 5+ years of experience in user interface, user experience and digital design
- Deep comprehension of success factors for user interface design for large scale data models
- Experience in creation of intuitive visualizations and ability to translate artistic, creative ideas into tangible concepts
- Strong communication skills in English; comfortable to test and sell ideas with internal and external stakeholders
- Tech savvy and passion for digital technologies and customer centricity
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.