The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging internal and external data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for the challenge to transform the largest global workforce solution provider? Are you ready to translate unique data insight into delightful, digital user experiences? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to be responsible for the ownership of the data assets within the People Intelligence Platform and work closely with business and IT counterparts and, in cases, third-party providers to understand data context and application. You’ll be responsible for identifying, prioritising and growing data assets with most relevant impact to business potential and outcomes, at defined standards (scalability, quality, etc). As Data Analyst, you will be expected to build a deep understand of the holistic data environment and sources relevant to the staffing industry. You should also be a team player with a can-do attitude.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques
- Develop and implement data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Analyse data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate code problems
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Work with data engineers and IT counterparts to understand existing quality and availability of data assets
- Work with UX/UI designers to define the most efficient way of presenting complex data to users in an easily interpretable manner
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Direct experience in labour market preferred, proven track record of working in one industry vertical on business logic/business analytics is a must-have
- Technical expertise regarding data models, databases, DWH, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge and experience with databases (SQL etc), programming (XML, ETL frameworks)
- Strong experience of cloud architecture (Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
up to 10% of work time
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.