The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group has the vision to “making the future work for everybody”; ensuring that people across the globe are inspired, motivated, trained and developed to embrace the future of work. To be in environments where they are empowered to thrive, stimulated to succeed and given every chance to make their individual futures better and brighter than ever before. Today, The Adecco Group is creating close candidate relationships and building a strategic connection with clients. We let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging available data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven by delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team!
The Group Product Organization orchestrates the design, development and adoption of end-to-end experiences Adecco brands offer to candidates and clients. The organization is structured around key audiences: our corporate clients, the candidates we engage with, as well as our internal colleagues. At the core of this organization, each product represents an experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us. Products are continuously developed and improved across their lifecycle.
We are expanding the global team of product managers, designers and success managers and are building a global product marketing function for The Adecco Group. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager, to execute and communicate product value to our internal and external audiences owning the end-to-end product marketing lifecycle from ideation to wide-scale adoption. In this role, you will execute go-to-market strategies for specific product lines, own and roll-out product messaging with a goal of maximizing the adoption and usage of the global products you are responsible for.
The Product Marketing Manager will drive awareness and create enthusiasm on the benefits of their product-lines with local and regional leadership teams, engage internal product users on how to realize the value propositions and create demand from external candidates and clients working with The Adecco Group brands in 60 countries globally.
The role is reporting to the Global Head of Product Marketing at the Digital organization of Adecco Group.
- Execute GTM strategy for monetization and growth of specific products under the Adecco Group brand to deliver measurable value
- Research, analyze, and gather competitive intel and disseminate to key stakeholders throughout the business at regular intervals
- Deliver product positioning and messaging that aligns with the overarching strategy and promotes the adoption and usage of the global product portfolio
- Support product and sales teams with end-to-end development of marketing materials that enable product adoption from infographics to demo videos, webinars, training materials or press releases
- Measure and meet specific product marketing KPIs from product launch to continuous growth across the lifecycle
- Engage with key stakeholders across the business both regionally and locally to ensure product marketing success
- 3+ years in Product marketing or core marketing communication functions
- Excellent communicator and a creative succinct storyteller
- Track record of successfully launching digital products from inception to large scale product adoption
- Technical translator; translate the technical into universally understood and value-driven material
- Driven by customer centricity and driving value from products to end users
- Highly analytical; ability to think critically, research avidly, and dive into metrics to draw insights
- Idiomatic proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
Expected amount of business travel: 25% of work time
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.