The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 11 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Multinational Workplaces 2019 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). Nine lead brands power the group: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, General Assembly, Adia and YOSS.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions, creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another while leveraging internal and external data sources within and across Adecco Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for the challenge to transform the largest global workforce solution provider? Are you ready to translate unique data insight into delightful, digital user experiences? If so, we want you to join our team!
We have established the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development, and adoption of end-to-end experiences which Adecco Group will offer to candidates, clients and the broader public in the future. The organization is structured around three platforms, each serving a specific audience: the client platform, the candidate platform, and the data-driven people intelligence platform. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client and candidate need. This, in turn, triggers the reason to connect, engage, share data or buy services from us.
We are looking for a Salesforce Pardot Consultant to join the client (B2B) team. Working alongside a Product Manager you will support gathering requirements and work closely with IT and other teams to implement solutions focused on our sales and marketing community, supporting their drive to generate more demand from new and existing clients.
We are seeking an ambitious and results-driven teammate to join our growing Digital product team with a focus on early client engagement.
This product aims to improve our early client engagement, the adoption within our sales and marketing organization, to improve lead generation and wins. To achieve this, we are using Salesforce Sales Cloud and Pardot.
We are looking for a candidate with deep expertise in Pardot and Salesforce Sales Cloud, with good analytical as well as problem-solving skills who can support the team to deliver innovative solutions.
- Support our client engagement projects, offering expertise related to Pardot and Sales Cloud functionalities.
- Capture and analyse business requirements and propose best practice solutions.
- Drive the design and implementation of these solutions in close cooperation with the product manager.
- Raise any business requirements not in-line with the digital product team objectives.
- Minimum 2 years of Pardot experience
- Strong experience in Salesforce (Core) and integrating with Pardot
- Understanding HTML and CSS (Not full-on development but technically competent for front end look and feel)
- B2B Marketing Analytics experience
- Ability to work and build strong relationships within the team
- History of establishing and driving operational discipline as well as innovation
- Strong analytical capabilities to conduct end-to-end deep data analysis and derive actionable strategic insights
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, planning and organizational abilities
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skills preferred
- Master’s degree with business, IT or Finance focus preferred
- Pardot Consultant Certification
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience with Einstein Analytics
- Experience with Pardot API and B2BMA
- Front End Development expertise (HTML / CSS)
- Master’s degree with Business, IT or Finance focus preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.