The Adecco Group, a Fortune Global 500 company and leader in HR Services and Staffing, is looking for a Software Engineer (NodeJS) to join an AI Product development team at their Berlin Technology Centre.
You will join a cross-functional, open-minded and international team of Software Developers, Data Scientists, Cloud Engineers, MLOps and Product professionals working on a big challenge for society and business — how people, jobs and education are fairly and intelligently ‘matched’ at the right time in fast moving and global job-markets.What you’ll be doing
- Pursue new Software Development paradigms like Functional and Reactive programming
- Believe in documentation
- Be familiar with Azure and/or Kubernetes and CI/CD and the Elastic Stack
- Act as ‘go to’ person when there's a technical challenge
- Believe in automated testing, and make it part of your development workflow
- Not be limited to one programming language or framework, and will be open to learning new technologies
- Love collaborating with team members through knowledge sharing sessions, pair programming, code reviews and hackathons
- Be eager to boost your expertise in key topics like Continuous Integration, MicroServices, Machine Learning, and RESTful APIs
- A solid understanding of NodeJS and TypeScript with 4+ years as a developer experience writing Microservices
- Clean and testable code
- Familiarity with at least one NodeJS web application framework, like NestJS or Express understanding of basic CI/CD concepts and experience applying them in practice
- Someone who enjoys collaborating in a team environment
- TDD mindset
- Good communication skills, with a proactive approach and spirit of teamwork
- Good spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Docker, or experience with development and deployment of containerized applications; having a DevOps mindset
- Experience developing applications that leverage Machine Learning
- Experience developing high-performance data-driven applications
- BA in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or equivalent
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.