The Adecco Group, the world's second largest Human Resources provider and temporary staffing firm, and a Fortune Global 500 company, is looking for a Head of Product to join the Common Backends team at the Berlin Technology Center.
We are hiring highly skilled test engineers who wants to become part of Quality Common Backend team and help us in bring testing to the next level. Our team works closely with development teams. We do not work as a silo but rather collaborate closely with developers across the Common Backend as we understand testing as a whole team responsibility. We share knowledge, experience and best practices and we are shaping together our ways of working and practices in testing to achieve that the tests provide fast, reliable, and meaningful feedback within Continuous Delivery.What you’ll be doing
- Planning what to test and not to test using automation, what should be tested manually and what not at all
- Designing, developing, executing, and maintaining our test suites, test frameworks and testing infrastructure
- Investigating various problems in our complex systems in close collaboration with development teams
- Communicating the feedback, you gathered through testing patiently and effectively to the right persons in the organization
- Continuously make our practices and results better
- Developing your own skills and spread them to others
- Ability to show skills in software testing, preferably agile testing
- Ability to show skills in programming, preferably in python (background in software engineering and test automation)
- Possibility to contribute to the testing roadmap for Common Backends
- Desire to learn
- Helping development team in analyzing current testing approach & solution to continuously improve testing
- Desire to coach developers how to test
- Crisp & clear communication skills in both writing & verbal situation
We expect programming is not new to you. Ideally, you have experience how to integrate tests in Continuous Delivery.
Travel: Regular (20-50%)Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.