The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
As the talent market continues to change rapidly, the expectations of job-candidates are evolving. To navigate this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value proposition and create a closer relationship with candidates – through a suite of digital products and services. We are establishing the Group Product Organization to orchestrate the design, development and adoption of the end-to-end experiences that The Adecco Group offers to candidates and clients in the future. At the core of this organization, each product represents a specific experience that satisfies a client or candidate need. Are you ready for a challenge? Do you want to make this change happen? Are you driven by delightful user experience and are you passionate about digital products? If so, we want you to join our team!
The Adecco Group provides people around the world with an extraordinary range of jobs, gigs, coaching, training and executive roles. We are on a journey, using chatbots, conversational design and linguistics to better support the people we put to work with our clients – whether they are called Temps, Consultants or Gig Workers — all require and deserve support to succeed at work and grow their career. This new role – UX Performance & Conversation Designer will be responsible for the evolution of a large suite of automated conversations, used throughout the course of an Associate’s employment with us. This role will be based in Berlin, reporting to the Platform UX Lead.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own the conversation design and effectiveness of multiple chatbot conversation templates, to be used in many languages and markets.
- Take a data-driven approach to iterating and improving conversation designs, through user-tests, a/b tests, walkthroughs etc.
- Evolve UX, copy styles, question types, use of imagery, video, emoticons etc to match the personas of different user groups.
- Conduct underlying user-research to challenge existing designs and assumptions about the needs of users.
- Partner with Product Managers to:
- find new ways of supporting and meeting the needs the people Adecco places into work -- with a focus career building and brand recognition
- use available technologies to their full potential (e.g. NLP)
- work with other stakeholder/departments like legal and branding
- 4 + years in User Experience Design
- Expert in analysing data to discover underlying patterns and implementing continuous improvements to both existing and new conversations that are data - driven
- 1+ years in Conversation Design or similar copy-driven conversion funnels
- An interest in Human Capital development is useful
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.