The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
As the talent market continues its rapid change, candidates
and client expectations on workforce solutions are also evolving. To navigate
this, The Adecco Group is working to differentiate its value propositions,
creating closer candidate relationships and building a more strategic
connection with clients. We aim to let ideas flow from one market to another
while leveraging internal and external data sources within and across Adecco
Group businesses. We succeed by driving technology adoption and increasing development
cycle speeds with integrated candidate and client feedback loops.
Are you ready for the challenge to transform the largest global workforce solution provider? Are you ready to translate unique data insight into delightful, digital user experiences? If so, we want you to join our team!
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer who turns candidate and customer insights and feedback into design concepts and service blueprints. Through an empathic design approach, you will guide product teams to focus on user experience delight and apply storytelling practice to communicate and share emerging concepts across Adecco Group countries and businesses.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of design principles, an analytical mind and passion for understanding user needs and behavior. This person is organized, self-driven, and proficient at creating functional wireframes, seamless workflows, and engaging aesthetics that bring our workforce solutions to life.
- Apply emphatic design approach to discover current and future stage where users apply market and intelligence data
- Create candidate, client and internal persona and differentiating value concepts
- Identify experience friction points and suggest concepts for problem solving
- Communicate design results through internal and external storytelling
- Close working engagement with countries, regions and business lines across The Adecco Group
- 5+ years of experience in user interface, user experience and digital design
- Knowledge of workforce solution or service industry preferred
- Ability to translate artistic, creative ideas into tangible concepts
- Experience in creation of intuitive visualizations
- Strong communication skills; comfortable to test and sell ideas with internal and external stakeholders
- Tech savvy and passion for digital technologies
- Proficiency in UX Design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma or similar tools
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) software development environment and JIRA
- Proficiency in English required; additional language skills preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in arts/design preferred
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.