Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, and more, both online and at 20 campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni — and counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. Our clients include everyone from many of the Fortune 500 companies, to government agencies, to small- and medium-sized businesses. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
General Assembly is seeking a Senior Manager, Campus Operations. Working closely with the GM of the US Consumer business and Regional Directors around the globe, the individual in this role oversees each GA market’s operations, ensuring that every campus location is operating in an efficient, on-brand, inclusive and cost-effective manner. This individual will be primarily responsible for creating consistency across GA’s campuses, working collaboratively with other matrix leads (including Local Marketing, Outcomes, Admissions, and Student Success); and sharing best practices and policies between regions to ensure a holistic world-class experience for any visitor to any GA location.
- Partner with the Senior Regional Directors and other leaders within the organization to define standards for campus operational excellence.
- Serve as the matrix leader for Campus Operations Managers around the globe, ensuring consistent performance of all roles against quality standards and inspiring a team of effective community builders.
- Provide guidance to each market on OPEX budgeting, facility utilization, and P&L decision-making ensuring smart spending and optimal space utilization through efficient classroom scheduling and space booking management.
- Create and maintain systems, tools, and processes for managing hourly Front Lines Associate employees across all our campuses.
- Work collaboratively with the Enterprise and Online operational leads to ensure our Legal, Financial, and HR practices and processes are consistent, efficient and scalable across the business.
- Liaise between Campus and Global teams, including IT and Facilities, to ensure consistent, safe service delivery. Partner with Director of Real Estate & Facilities to assist with campus location moves, renovations, A/V upgrades, or other large capital projects.
- Ensure each campus meets regulatory guidelines for State auditing and compliance as well as safety procedures including first aid, mental health awareness, security, etc.
- Project manage pilot initiatives and global roll-outs that impact multiple campus teams; hold a creative vision and guide leaders on innovative new campus operational uses and collaborations across the company and within our partner network.
- Manage and maintain SWAG inventory, including owning vendor relationships as necessary. Identify opportunities to promote and utilize SWAG more broadly across the organization.
- Plan global strategies for Heritage months and other cultural events and celebrations, ensuring each campus has a plan.
- Ensure collaboration between local campus teams and GA’s diversity, equity, and inclusion leads and enforce local campus practices that provide a safe, welcoming and productive learning environment for all.
- At least 5 years of prior experience, preferably in an office management or facilities role
- Highly organized with advanced operational skills and business acumen
- Strong familiarity with a P&L, preferably with prior OpEx management experience
- Great written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to influence across peer groups
- Previous experience in successfully managing high functioning teams, including experience managing part-time, hourly employees
- Tech and system savvy; demonstrating familiarity with Google Suite, IT and A/V infrastructures
- Ability to manage multiple vendors; familiarity with inventory management
- Ability to guide others in developing skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced setting with ability to navigate competing priorities
- Balances Stakeholders
- Organizational Savvy
- Managing through Systems
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.