Reporting to the Senior Director, Onsites, the Director, Onsites has responsibility and accountability for onsites within a subset of the 3PL, Manufacturing & Automotive vertical. The incumbent will lead the onsite teams through an organizational transformation while providing best in class workforce solutions to their clients and a best in class experience to their candidates and associates. Provide clients with strategic insights and innovative solutions. Build, grow, and develop the team.
The incumbent will provide leadership to their team through the establishment and execution of goals with a clear focus on growth by increasing share of wallet with existing customers and increasing temps on assignment; delivering a high efficiency delivery model; meeting and exceeding KPIs, sales, and profitability targets; and leveraging and partnering with the Central Delivery team, Growth Operations team, sales teams and implementation team to provide an outstanding client experience with quality outcomes. Partner with the associate care organization to provide an outstanding candidate and associate experience. This leader must create an atmosphere where a culture of diversity is embraced, performance is recognized or addressed, and development of current role and careers are fostered. Relationship development with key stakeholders and field teams is critical.What you’ll be doing
Leadership & People Management
- Directs the activities of the Onsites to ensure adoption of Adecco’s philosophy and practices in our approach to colleague, candidate, associate, client, and delivery obsession.
- Ensure that each staff member understands the strategy, is fully trained, and set up for success.
- Recruits, develops, and motivates managers to ensure consistency in sales and service to drive growth.
- Trains new managers in a timely manner and coaches managers on how to manage their team.
- Conducts and/or supports on-going training to familiarize staff with Adecco’s new policies, procedures, and methods applicable to their positions.
- Conducts performance evaluations and prepares developmental plans for staff in a timely manner.
- Ensure all agreed upon client requirements (both operational and contractual) are completed and in line with agreed SLA targets.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with key clients.
- Cultivates client relationships at the C-level.
- Strives for strategic ingenuity through the development, implementation and measurement of process efficiencies, productivity metrics and quality of service.
- Develop innovative solutions to client problems and gain alignment to execute
- Surveys clients regarding perception of service. Emphasizes quality and service and identifies opportunities for further growth of existing accounts, with the support of the customer centricity (NPS) team.
- Maintain high levels of Customer Satisfaction Survey feedback through regular business reviews with the client
- Serve as escalation point for Client to discuss issues or requests
- Contribute to the commercial development of strategic prospects and accounts (acquisition, migration, market share, cross sell services)
- Elaborate and propose a strategy for driving profitable sales growth through client penetration.
- Audits and monitors Onsite activities to ensure optimum service levels.
- Coaches team to anticipate clients’ needs based on historical and current business activity and knowledge of industry and markets.
- Create and maintain mechanisms/forums to seek and act upon candidate and associate feedback for continuous improvement
- Utilizes corporate sponsored promotional activities to increase knowledge of Adecco in the local market.
Financial & Operational
- With the support of Central Delivery and the local Workforce Planning Team, identifies and develops the sourcing strategy.
- Fully accountable for monthly performance, KPI analysis and achievements, resulting in a positive impact on the P&L, with the objective of growth
- Execute the solution designed by the sales organization at new onsites or expansions
- Controls financial activities; monitors bill rates, credit extension procedures, collections and adherence to budget.
- Supported by the Middle Office, monitors workers’ compensation and unemployment claims to minimize exposure and resulting expenses.
- Ensures full compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting local businesses.
- Prepare and present a monthly/quarterly business review to the Vice President, Industry Vertical Lead
A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience is required. A minimum of five years leadership/managerial experience in the service provider industry preferred.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish, maintain, and leverage effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem solving skills, using data to identify problems and craft solutions.
- Capable of managing conflicting priorities; meeting deadlines; preparing and giving formal presentations.
- Must be able to travel extensively.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We have zero tolerance for any unlawful discrimination or harassment, against any employee, associate, or candidate, at any stage of that person’s journey with us. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $95,000 and $120,476. Salary may be determined based on experience, education, geographic location, and other factors. This position includes an incentive program that may include bonus and/or commission.
Benefit offerings for full-time employment may include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, wellness plans and reimbursement and retirement programs. Available paid leave may include paid time off, parental leave and holiday pay.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.