Ajilon Professional Staffing is a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment—and in the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration, and more.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
What will you do as an Ajilon Talent Attraction Specialist?
- Recruit and interview top professionals within your local market.
- Identify key matches between candidates and employers to successfully fulfill job orders.
- Provide career counseling to prospective and current temporary candidates.
- Balance and maintain both existing business and generating future staffing opportunities.
Recruiting Top Talent
- Networks and sources to identify and recruit the top talent in the marketplace and interviewing top-tier professionals for placement in temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent positions under $50K per annum.
- Conducts interviews, creates candidate profiles in order to successfully match candidates to the client orders.
- Conducts pre-selling of staffing solutions through inside sales activities from the desk.
- Provides management and career counseling to prospective and current assignment and direct hire candidates.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers/peers.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of experience recruiting top tier, mid- to senior-level candidates or relevant industry experience is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- The ability to search out, screen, network, interview, and recommend prospective candidates for employment.
- The ability to build relationships with clients.
- A consultative approach to furthering temporary business.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality.
- The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- A strong work ethic motivated by results.
- The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
- A desire to have fun at work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.