The Adecco Group is the world's leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower 3.5 million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who have voted us a Great Place to Work® - World's Best Workplaces for the past four consecutive years.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
- Deploy the best Network and UCC solutions provided by Global IT in the countries, thereby increasing the competitiveness of the business through effective use of Information Technology.
- Build and manage strategic relationships with Country Production Managers, for all Network and UCC related services.
- Drive innovation and work to replace local stand-alone or obsolete Network and UCC solutions with global solutions.
- Main responsibility is to ensure effective deployment of new and modified Network and UCC (Unified Communication and Collaboration) services into the regional IT environment. The region is Americas, including all the countries in North America, Latin and South America.
- Drive and Lead projects to deploy new services by working closely with Project managers and technical resources assigned to them.
- Own and coordinate change management of end users, timely communication, support and training.
- Boost Adoption to digital Network and UCC tools (o365 products, Remote access tool).
- Ensure services are delivered according to agreed service and operational level agreements (SLA, OLA); identify breaches and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- As part of a customer oriented, pro-active Network and UCC organization, act as a key point of contact to regional production managers for all related services.
- Understand the needs and work to increase the satisfaction level of Business Customers with Network and UCC services.
- Ensure service related issues, within the project, escalated by the Business Customer/Business Partners or other IT functions are managed through to resolution.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing IT services, platforms in an international context within a Global company.
- Significant IT experience in Network and UCC initiatives and projects.
- Excellent operational knowledge of UCC technologies.
- O365 products, MDM, Antivirus, Active Directory, SCCM
- Excellent operational knowledge of Network technologies
- WAN, LAN, WiFi, Firewalling, Proxy, Remote Access
- Good understanding of operations and capacity management.
• Willingness and ability to travel in Americas (up to 20-30 % of the time).
• Good to excellent command of English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
• Any additional language is an advantage especially:
o Spanish, Portuguese or French.
- Being results Driven & Customer Orientation.
- Being a strong team leader.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to build pro-active, co-operative working relationships with customers, peers and key stakeholders based on respect and team work.
- Ability to manage efficiently crisis situations.
- Highly Autonomous.
Education and Training
- University degree preferably in a business or technical subject or any comparable education.
- ITIL 3 Certification (added value).
- Project Management education and experience (added value).
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.