This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment with interesting challenges, supported by a high-performing team of colleagues. You will join us and help us provide our client with specialist, cost-effective solutions across multiple work locations. You will have full requisition-lifecycle ownership; planning, directing and controlling all phases of the process, encouraging a fair and competitive environment for suppliers. You will also oversee compliance in all aspects of the process and work with minimal supervision.
· You will proactively manage the full requisition/candidate lifecycle, from intake to start date, ensuring prompt and timely action across all points in the process, using our Vendor Management (VMS) technology.
· It is a very dynamic environment, you will build a strong professional network, interacting with a broad array of people, from within the team in EMEA, across Pontoon Globally, with our client and suppliers.
· Your commitment to timeliness, candidate-care and client-satisfaction will be at the front of your mind in everything you do.
· You will be a hero to many, acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME); providing hiring managers with support and guidance, assisting supplier partners and other stakeholders to ensure requisitions are filled in a timely manner, and the highest standards of excellence that you expect are adhered to.
· You will access and interpret a broad selection of supporting materials, including client policies, local laws to ensure 100% compliance in all aspects of your work, while responding to queries from clients, suppliers, and others to facilitate smooth operation of the program.
· You will maintain impeccable, accurate, timely, and complete records of requisitions managed.
· Through regular video (and where possible, in-person) contact you will keep a proactive, positive working relationship with your colleagues, suppliers and clients.
· You’ll also be expected to show and grow your skills outside your day-to-day activities through involvement in special projects and performing other duties as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
· Two (2) to four (4) years' experience building relationships in the service provider or recruitment industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships.
· Proven track record measured by customer service satisfaction surveys, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues / clients.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and orally, in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
· Ability to interact and communicate across all levels.
· Proficient with G Suite (Google Sheets, Docs, Slides etc.) products or Microsoft Office equivalents, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.