Proudly part of The Adecco Group - the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company - the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
The Senior Recruiter is accountable for the recruitment for one or more clients, with a focus on meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations as identified by Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and ensuring a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates and our clients. Drives healthy requisitions, candidate flow, and relationships, serving as the primary point of contact for hiring managers and candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
* Determines or is provided with staffing needs of one or more clients and identifies, engages and recruits qualified candidates from the candidate pipeline.
* Analyzes client requirements and qualifies candidates by conducting telephone and/or face-to-face interviews according to identified qualification standards.
* Selects candidates using discretion and prepares and delivers candidate presentations for clients.
* Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
* Maintains effective, ongoing relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process, in addition to candidates who are in between assignments.
* Fields general, straight forward to moderately complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
* Resolves issues with client(s), utilizing a defined escalation matrix.
* Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
* Identifies areas of potential optimization and shares with management.
* Collaborates with team members to develop and maintain a unified approach to talent sourcing and recruitment.
* Proactively establishes and maintains beneficial business relationships through networking with industry contacts, association members, trade groups, employment groups and/or social media.
* May initiate requisitions and/or assist with facilitating appropriate approvals for requisitions.
* May schedule candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
* May administer pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
* May audit candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered into the appropriate electronic systems.
* May train and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experienced team members.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum two (2) years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience in IT industry
* Previous experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Fluent English both spoken and written and French (min. B1 level)
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, as well as typing.
* Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships across the organization.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
* Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
* Ability to demonstrate critical thinking based on in-depth data, substantiating information, considering/respecting of other's input, personal values and ethics.
* Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
* Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
* Ability to identify and/or document existing and new trends as well as evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
* Ability to understand and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
* Proficient with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), and job boards.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.