The Senior Sourcing Specialist, under minimal supervision, assists with the identifying and attracting candidates and building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses the needs of clients and enables the team to effectively meet expectations, and ensure a positive and efficient experience for prospective candidates. Typically, responsible for one or more client accounts with a high volume of open requisitions that cover various roles and skillsets, as defined by the client.
* Collaborates with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the cultural; diversity; skills and business needs of the clients as it relates to their candidate cultivation.
* Posts approved requisitions to various job boards and leverages online recruiting resources and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to identify and attract candidates and build a comprehensive candidate pipeline.
* Develops role specific and comprehensive sourcing strategies to meet program requirements; develops job-related marketing content including postings, email campaigns, and flyers.
* Creates and/or enhances Boolean Search Strings based on market response, needs and requirements.
* Conducts moderately complex to complex data mining, targeted searches, and outreach to various resources to source potential candidates, including cold calling.
* Compiles, formats, and prepares sourcing metrics and assists with creating information presentations for internal operational and/or client business reviews.
* Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems and runs standard reports as required.
* Identifies candidates and shares information with appropriate recruiters to initiate the vetting process.
* Assists with the evaluation of current initiatives, strategies, pipelines, tools, technologies, job boards, etc. and identifies, recommends, and develops best practices in sourcing.
* Conducts market and competitor evaluations and reports results.
* Occasionally conducts outbound calls.
* Fields moderately complex to complex inquiries from candidates and hiring managers; escalates inquiries to senior team members and/or management as necessary.
* Trains and provide guidance on industry best practices to less experience team members.
* Forecast future hiring needs and proactive sourcing potential hires.
* Provides a consultative approach for internal and client stakeholders regarding sourcing strategy and overall talent attraction.
* Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum three (3) years of sourcing, marketing, or research experience.
* Previous experience utilizing a Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Interest in marketing, social media, and other online tools and/or platforms.
* Experience working in a global organization preferred.
* Ability to interact with professionals on niche platforms.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
* Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
* Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
* Ability to utilize market research tools and techniques.
* Ability to maintain a basic understanding of and compliance with related federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
* Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of talent sourcing, such as creating and utilizing Boolean Search Strings.
* Advanced proficiency with electronic sourcing resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.