Our Modis business (soon-to-be Akkodis, a division of The Adecco Group), is hiring a Sales Director. This Director role will operate within Modis Technology Consulting Solutions and is responsible for improving the organization’s market position within North America and achieving assigned financial growth targets. The successful candidate will be building key relationships with customers, identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The focus will be on managed services and solutions opportunities, typically represented by contracts securing a minimum of five or more consultant placements at one time and delivering to service level agreements and/or deliverables.
Although this is a remote role in a work-from-home capacity, the successful candidate will reside within the Philadelphia, PA region in order to foster local connections and enhance relationship building. We believe in offering flexibility to work in the way that makes you most productive.
At Akkodis, we don’t tick boxes – we think outside them. If you are seeking a hands-on role overseeing sales and recruitment and are looking to make a business impact, then keep reading. In our Akkodis family, it’s more than being accepted, it’s knowing you’re respected.
This is an opportunity to join a global brand that is committed to making the future work for everyone. That includes unlocking the potential of our own colleagues by embracing diversity and inclusiveness. The Adecco Group is one of the world’s leading HR Solutions Providers helping to power the prosperity of the economies, societies and markets in which our clients operate. Come and be part of turning disruption into direction and evolution into advantage.What you’ll be doing
The ideal candidate is a proven technology consulting solutions sales professional having achieved repeated multi-million dollar annual quotas, with experience in one or more of the following industries as well as one or more of the following technology capabilities:
• Financial Services
• Automotive & Transportation
• Software, Internet, & Communications
• Energy & Environmental
• Industrial Manufacturing
• Digital Transformation (application modernization, next-gen platforms, microservices, DevOps)
• Cloud (migrations, consulting, cloud managed services)
• Infrastructure (datacenter services, network operations, service desk)
• Cognitive Technologies (analytics, business intelligence, machine learning, artificial intelligence)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Possesses, develops, and communicates expertise in specific industry verticals tbd, the technology solutions that pertain to those industry verticals, and business outcomes clients can expect from those technology solutions. Maintains knowledge of relevant industry and technology trends that clients aren’t already aware of to guide them in their journey.
• Identifies potential clients and decision makers within a client organization; researches and builds relationships up to the C-level focused on knowing the client’s business, pain points, desired business outcomes, and relevant solutions.
• Partners with branch / portfolio leaders to identify new opportunities within local markets and industry portfolios and promote the use of consulting services.
• Prospects for new clients and/or seeks to expand service offering opportunities with existing clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or utilizing other means of generating interest from potential clients.
• Maintains a sales pipeline of at least 3x of the annual sales quota to ensure a steady flow of active sales pursuits aligned to Modis Consulting capabilities and strategy.
• Leads sales pursuits throughout the sales pipeline; assembles and leads the sales pursuit team to include capability experts and proposal team members. Owns the solution that is ultimately proposed to the client in collaboration with capability experts. • Develops persuasive approaches and sales pitches; prepares and delivers highly effective sales presentations and develops proposals that address client needs, concerns and objectives, and business outcomes.
• Participates in pricing solutions/services and negotiates and secures profitable pricing that yields achievement of financial goals.
• Coordinates team selection and onboarding logistics with internal service delivery teams and client stakeholders.
• Negotiates project or managed service SOW extensions and pricing increases.
• Establishes and maintains relationships with consultants; actively seeks opportunities that align to the capabilities of bench consultants.
• Arranges and participates in client debriefs and satisfaction assessments.
• Ensures data is accurately entered and managed within Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Applicant Tracking (ATS) systems, including, but not limited to, client contacts, meetings, sales pursuits, and contracts.
• Forecasts and meets sales targets in line with organizational objectives and goals.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Leads and/or participates in publications of thought leadership of consulting capabilities, industry trends, etc.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with a minimum of eight (8) years of related business development experience. Willingness and ability to travel at least 50% is required. Previous experience working with or within the Technology consulting industry as a sales professional is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
• Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of increasing revenue through leading and closing technology consulting sales pursuits.
• Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to effectively negotiate contract terms, pricing and expectations.
• Ability to effectively and simultaneously manage multiple projects that may vary in nature and scope.
• Ability to prepare and delivery successful sales presentations, proposals and business correspondence.
• Ability to address client needs, delivery solutions and maintain high-level client satisfaction.
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
• Ability to lead individuals and teams effectively to accomplish goals aligned to organizational objectives.
• Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply technology consulting industry trends.
• Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Applicant Tracking (ATS) and other related systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset - that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer arrange of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Do you want to make an impact where it matters most? Apply NOW!
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.