The Client Development Manager is fully accountability for the strategic, long-term evolution of the client program. You will serve as an advisor to onsite clients to position Adecco as a trusted workforce specialist to drive brand awareness within industry sectors. You will be responsible for increasing wallet share at current onsites or identifying new sales opportunities, within your industry vertical, through your knowledge of the economic environment, best practices, and competition in the competitors, in the temporary staffing space.
As a Client Development Manager, you will leads a team of Talent Consultants through the establishment and execution of goals with a clear focus on associate care resulting existing customer growth and increased temps on assignment.What you’ll be doing
- Continuously work to anticipate clients’ needs based on historical and current business activity and knowledge of client markets.
- Identify growth opportunities within current onsite client(s) based on knowledge of the market geography, economic environment, top companies, competitors, in the temporary staffing space.
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador and participate in thought leadership activities that build Adecco’s reputation as the most admired workforce solutions partner.
- Manage a team of Talent Consultants who are laser focused on associate care.
- Hire, train, coach and develop team of Talent Consultants.
- Ensure all agreed upon client requirements (both operational and contractual) are completed and in line with agreed SLA targets. Partner with various internal stakeholders to provide full-service solutions to our clients.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication and business reviews with the clien
- Establish a plan to grow and retain existing accounts and newly acquired clients.
- Build trust and credibility amongst clients/prospects, candidates, and colleagues by communicating our value proposition.
- Responsible for creating an excellent customer experience as measured by the NPS scores.
- Collaborate with centralized teams including central recruitment, sales and operations.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or six years of full-time work experience.
- Minimum of two in a service industry preferred.
- Successful track record of increased customer service levels and satisfaction, enhanced scope of responsibilities and working relationships with colleagues/management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to provide strategic, out of the box solutions to our clients, acting as a true consultant.
- Able to set own priorities, schedule day’s events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines and able to handle multiple problems simultaneously.
- Must be a collaborative team player, able to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Planning and organizing.
- People Management.
- Development of business opportunities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters mostA journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.