The Adecco Group is the world’s biggest human capital company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day empower one million careers. We inspire, skill, develop and hire in 60 countries, enabling individuals and organizations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by nine lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia, YOSS and General Assembly.
Prague, Czech Republic
The Content Manager takes the lead on researching, developing and delivering compelling stories behind unique solutions and create content that truly connect with our target audience.
The Content Manager will be able to take a strategic approach to increasing customer readership and engagement while driving the brand voice forward and keeping a pulse on the newest ideas and trends within the social space. The Content Manager must be able to conceptualize social campaigns, promote ideas, tell a story, write product copy and execute all content copy associated with such.
- Determines content mix, media, distribution channel and how to repurpose content for revenue marketing.
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Team, Revenue Team, Digital Producers, Graphic
- Designers and Project Managers to drive effective, compelling content that inspires consumer action
- Responsible for, and reports on, content effectiveness for revenue marketing.
- Develops content strategy based on business objectives and customer needs.
- Ensures all content is consistent with overall company branding strategy and target audience of each client.
- Assists in the formulation of project objectives, strategies and tactics and communicates strategies to the team.
- Oversees all aspects of copy development for all products including revisions, rewrites and final copy.
- Leads strategic brainstorming sessions and campaign development for the copy team.
- Manages production schedules, solves publications issues, monitors delivery of content and sets and maintains quality standards across all facets of the project.
- Oversees the development of project work plans and manages the timely flow of multiple projects in the department from conception through completion.
- Presents draft materials to the client for review, feedback and final approval.
- Cultivates an understanding and remains current with the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Ensure a high quality consistent look and feel; upholding the highest design standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years writing experience in a specific field required.
- Exceptional communications, writing, organizational, time management, interpersonal and motivational skills required.
- Prior supervision or scheduling experience desired.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, challenges and meet tight deadlines required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in wring and verbally. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
This job advert is posted by Adecco Group AG with registered address at Bellerivestrasse 30, 8008 Zürich, Switzerland. www.adeccogroup.com
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.