The Branch Manager is responsible for building and executing a business plans designed to bring in new clients, build on existing relationships and grow the bottom line. Financially is responsible for market sales plans, recruitment strategies, branch budget, Profit & Loss (P&L) management and cost control. This role is charged with recruiting, training, managing and developing top talent in their branch team and delivering top notch customer service to both the candidates and clients.What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for identifying new sales opportunities through your knowledge of the market geography, economic environment, top companies, competitors, etc.
- Maintain a pipeline of your Top 100 opportunities and perform daily sales activities (cold calls, visits, execution of proposals, pricing and contract negotiations).
- Establish a plan to grow and retain existing accounts and newly developed clients
- May manage Account Executive’s responsible for separate sales area and Top 100 opportunity list.
- Build trust and credibility amongst clients/prospects, candidates and colleagues by communicating our value proposition.
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador and participate in Thought Leadership activities that build Adecco’s reputation as the most admired workforce solutions partner
- Create branch recruitment strategies by developing digital presence and local relationships with recruiting resources (colleges, Work Source centers, trade schools and grass roots)
- Utilize corporate sponsored direct mail, advertising and promotional activities to increase knowledge of Adecco in the local market.
- Responsible for creating a positive candidate journey and excellent customer service as measured by the NPS.
- Daily management of recruiting team activities (sourcing, submittals, interviews etc.)
- Establish business objectives and financial goals for your branch (branch revenue and expense forecasts). Establish a branch budget and develops short and long-range growth plans for the branch(s).
- Management of branch P&L and exercising cost control decisions.
- Management of branch’s workers’ compensation and unemployment claims. Ensure that all federal, state, local notices and licenses are current and posted.
- Set and monitor pay and bill rates based on skill categories.
- Ensure proper credit references are obtained and client credit limits are established according to guidelines.
- Perform collection of all outstanding accounts receivable.
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring branch sales and service staff. Coaches staff in sales and customer service techniques. Provides development and career opportunity for branch staff.
- Schedule and conduct regular staff meetings. Audit and monitor the activities of the staff to ensure the branches are providing optimum service levels. Conduct performance evaluations and prepare developmental plans for branch staff in a timely manner.
- Responsible for creating a positive work environment as measured by the GPTW scores.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in related field or six years of full-time work experience.
Two year’s direct sales experience with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities. Sales experience within a personnel service organization preferred.
One year of supervisory / management experience of a sales or service oriented staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to set own priorities, schedule day’s events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and handle multiple problems simultaneously.
- Planning and organizing.
- People Management
- Development of business opportunities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.