Under minimal supervision, perform all sales and customer services activities with assigned clients and territories to increase gross profit margin dollars. Introduce Adecco and its products to prospects with the goal of developing them into clients. Maintain and develop assigned accounts by use of sales calls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Calls on prospective customers to introduce Adecco’s products and services with the goal of developing prospects into clients.
- Increases sales of services by becoming aware of customers’ requirements.
- Recommends resolution of potential and actual staffing problems. May modify Adecco’s current services to meet customers’ special needs.
- Coordinates sales negotiations with Branch or Area Management.
- Coordinate schedule to call clients’ that correspond with the clients’ calendar.
- Forecasts anticipated sales for Branch and Area management planning.
- Works with Adecco personnel and clients to resolve billing and service issues.
- Tours client facilities regularly to gain an understanding of business activities and personnel requirements of the client.
- Maintains records of all client sales activities and follow-up requirements by utilizing Adecco office technology.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of Adecco name awareness through advertising and public relations activities, such as; direct mail and promotional programs, job fairs and as a member of civic organizations.
- Provides first line support and backup in office supervisor’s absence.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's Degree in a business-related discipline
Minimum of one year outside sales experience or the equivalent generally required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- General knowledge of marketing/sales techniques, and effective organizational and oral/written communication skills also required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.