The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The objective of the Contracts and Compliance Manager is to support the implementation of contracts and orchestration of the global service delivery, in collaboration with countries, for our Top 80 clients representing €4.5B of revenue. Working in close collaboration with Delivery Managers, Industry Leads and Account Directors, you will be responsible for the creation and documentation of contract compliance needs, contract implementation support, and ongoing delivery assurance of new clients in accordance with signed contracts.
The successful delivery of our global L80 accounts is of vital importance in ensuring local country delivery teams have the tools, processes and support needed to be as efficient and productive as possible. Global Service Delivery plays a pivotal role in this by providing key links between the demands of our clients and the delivery needs of our local teams and translating them into best practice operations delivery processes.
Our success is derived from building strong partnerships with global clients and TAG colleagues around the world to support all aspects of the delivery management cycle which will determine the overall success of the account, the continued sales and profitability.
To support our team vision, we are looking for an experienced, energetic and motivated Contracts and Compliance Manager to join us and become an integral part of a growing and dynamic team.
- Work in conjunction with central and country delivery teams to support Diamond and Gold clients, prioritised accordingly
- Ensure contracts are created, implemented and managed effectively to maximize revenue growth, limit contract leakage and optimize profitability.
- Coordinate and clarify input from colleagues in multiple countries / business units as needed as part of RFP responses / contract negotiations
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders at negotiation stage to ensure understanding and alignment on client delivery requirements
- Help ensure appropriate awareness and implementation of special service delivery requirements by operations staff
- Perform on ongoing role to monitor and maintain compliance with certain contractual obligations during delivery (e.g. KPIs, cost savings, onboarding, backfill, reporting etc)
- Develop templates, processes and documentation relating to certain service delivery obligations to improve efficiency, consistency and knowledge retention
- The role will be measured based on client satisfaction, revenue growth, %GM, market share and client.
- 2-5 years’ experience involving operational compliance, business assurance or internal quality control / audit would be highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field desired but not essential
- Fluency in English, additional languages are an asset, especially French, German, Italian or Spanish but not essential
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word (including advanced formatting, tables, etc) and Excel. Able to work comfortably within IT systems (e.g. data entry, database management, record keeping, process flows etc)
- Highly diligent person with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and disciplined to complete tasks comprehensively without compromise
- Proactivity in ensuring contractual compliance and service delivery obligations are appropriately communicated and implemented.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.