Overall mission is to proactively drive fast pace strategic progress and high impact transformation of Adecco globally.
Contribute to the flagship initiative of the world-wide service delivery transformation for The Adecco Group, aiming at creating a sustainable competitive advantage; driving business performance, and ensuring a consistent focus of all activities, processes, and systems to create value for and with Clients, Candidates, Associates, and Colleagues.
Work in close collaboration with involved stakeholders and direct all matters related to the transformation of the service delivery model for Adecco within the assigned scope. Contribute to the global implementation and roadmap across countries based on scalable solutions. Contribute to the alignment within the global target operating and with related initiatives across the organization to maximize return on investment.
Support achievement of financial and operational targets in line with strategic objectives of the Adecco Career Centre and The Adecco Group overall. Drive performance and quality of agreed services to ensure highest standards and satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
Support continuous improvement and best practices sharing across The Adecco Group to proactively optimize business operations across all brands. Support a resilient organization driving the success of The Adecco Group brands and adhering to highest standards of excellence and customer-centricity.What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to strategy formulation and implementation of the Group within the boundaries of agreed responsibilities
- Support implementing the Finance strategy for the Adecco Career Centre, driving the achievement of its strategic and financial objectives, and ensuring alignment with strategy and ambition of The Adecco Group
- Manage, drive, and oversee the implementation of strategic projects and initiatives inscope of Adecco Finance
- Contribute to Finance and/or transversal transformation projects with the objective ofoptimizing organization, processes, and systems
- Support day-to-day operations of assigned programs, projects and initiatives ensuring theapplication of best practices, standard operating procedures and PMO tools
- Supervise action plans are appropriately and timely implemented and reported
- Contribute to the development of roadmaps to ensure optimization within programs undermanagement
- Provide regular review of project status including Executive status reports and escalatesissues to leadership as soon as identified
- Perform analyses and prepare high quality documents for the Executive Committee andBoard of Directors of the Group
- Act as an expert on related subjects, provide advice and guidance and knowledge torelevant stakeholders
- Foster implementation of data-driven decision-making processes, tools, and governanceacross the organization, allowing to drive superior performance and value for Clients,Candidates, Associates, and Colleagues
- As a business partner, work closely with Operations and Global Enabling Functions byproviding turnkey solutions and services at the right cost, which in term help them improveboth operational effectiveness and business performance
- Foster continuous dialogue across Verticals, Business Units, and Global EnablingFunctions aiming at balancing satisfaction and cost optimization
- Contribute towards an efficient, responsive, dependable, and accountable high performanceorganization
- Support maintaining harmonized lines of responsibilities, processes, and best practicessharing across the extended organization and with upstream and downstreamstakeholders
3+ years in Top Tier Strategy Consulting, or 5-8 years relevant experience in multinational corporates in the areas of Transformation, Program Management, Inhouse Consulting, and/or StrategyWhy choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally.
You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.