Primary responsibilities will include the preparation, analysis, research of weekly / monthly financial results and report on fluctuations through data mining. Prepares and enhances management reports that continue to provide visibility to operating results and current trends. Super User of the Hyperion Planning Application. Creates and maintains financial models and macros for budgeting and forecasting. Analyzes and report quarterly competitor results and provide updated market share information. Works under general supervision.What you’ll be doing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares, analyzes, researches, observes, and distributes weekly and monthly financial results comparing current actual and year-to-date performance with prior year, forecast and budgeted results.
• Super User of Hyperion Planning Application responsible for the monthly review and analysis of financial information and continued development of reports to assist management in understanding operating results and trends.
• Develops and enhances management reports that continue to provide visibility to operating results and current trends enabling the development and deployment of short- and long-term plans to improve profitability and operating results.
• Develops and enhances budgeting and forecasting tools. Including spreadsheet macros & Hyperion links.
• Performs data mining / data gathering and analysis of results and trends.
• Conducts research on economic and business conditions, industry trends and the impact on operations. Summarizes findings and report to manager.
• Prepares and reports findings of quarterly competitor results and market share information.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.About you
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
• Five years of related experience preferably within a corporate accounting/finance environment. Financial Planning and Analysis experience preferred with a working knowledge of financial statements.
• Experience with general ledgers, databases, report writing, and planning software is desired.
• Ability to multi-task, meet multiple deadlines and work in a high pace environment.
• Strong written communications skills to include effectively building PowerPoint presentation slide decks.
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.Why choose us?
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Adecco General Staffing, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison Professional Recruitment, Modis, and Pontoon is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Company may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional reasons if permitted by state law.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.