Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Adecco Group North America Client Services Specialist job is responsible for supporting a client focused environment by owning the successful collection of outstanding receivables from client set up through invoicing.
The Client Service Specialist job responsibilities include:
- Reviewing timesheets and invoice documentation ensuring it is complete, accurate and authorized per contractual agreements with the client.
- Submitting invoices to the client per the client’s requirements and within the client’s billing deadline.
- Identifying and researching billing and/or payroll issues and taking steps to correct as appropriate.
- Assisting the Cash Application department with proper posting of client payments
- Performing Account Receivable research to clear items from the aging, and performing collections weekly.
- Communicating with Accounting regarding potential invoice write-offs accrual can be booked in the proper period.
- Preparing a variety of reports at the request of client and/or branch.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in billing, collections, cash application, accounts receivables research or other relevant experience.
- Minimum one (1) year Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience, preferably PeopleSoft.
- Staffing industry experience preferred.
- MS Office proficiency required.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks with established deadlines in a fast- paced, time critical environment.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.