Grow your career with The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Director of HR Transformation Projects is responsible for collaborating with leaders and their respective teams to identify and improve operational synergies and overall effectiveness through use of technology and scalable processes. Provides strategic partnership and support for HR related projects. Serves as the HR transformation project lead, partnering with IT, Finance and other HR leaders who are stakeholders in transformation to drive service enhancements, efficiencies, ease of use for colleagues and appropriate integrations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides strategic leadership and responsible for the overall management and coordination of special projects.
- Develops project plans, work and process flows and milestones for all transformation projects.
- Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability and schedule: monitors progress and recommends schedule or resource changes as necessary.
- Works with stakeholders in corporate functions and various business units (i.e. IT, Finance and HR) to identify the business case to identify the legal, technological, financial, and people impact of the project within the organization.
- Ensures that the projects obtain stakeholder buy-in and align with business goals.
- Leads systems process and implementations of new technologies and upgrades within HR.
- Collects and analyzes data concerning operational effectiveness in the various HR functions in order to develop strategies and tactics for implementation of consistent processes and workflows across all functions.
- Serves as the HR technology lead, partnering with IT and other HR leaders who own technology to drive service enhancements, efficiencies, ease of use for colleagues and appropriate integrations.
- Provides regular updates, roadmaps, project plans and progress reports to HR Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
- Responsible for coordinating and developing the business case for projects to be included in the transformation scope to the Steering Committee.
- Develops a comprehensive view of the status of all projects. Tracks and maintains all HR deliverables and timelines.
- Ensures common project terminologies, processes, and methodologies across multiple projects.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business or a related degree with a minimum of seven (7) years of progressive HR experience with an emphasis on HR technology and project management. Experience in global and/or matrix organizations is required. PMI/Six Sigma Certified Project Manager (CPM) designation or other process improvement/project management certification is preferred. Fluency in Spanish is preferred, but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating workflows and process flows effectively verbally and in writing with various levels of employees, management and senior leadership.
- Ability to effectively navigate a complex matrix company structure with many stakeholders to make recommendations and see projects and initiatives through to successful implementation.
- Ability to provide high-level customer service and a consultative approach to business unit stakeholders.
- Ability to lead, motivate and influence groups and individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while developing and delivering milestones.
- Ability to evaluate processes, conceptualize enhancements and recommend/implement changes or alternatives.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Knowledge of the project management concepts, principles, and practices of project designing, scheduling, cost estimating, planning, inspecting and resource allocation.
- Leverage data and facts to identify existing or new trends and evaluate and predict their impact on the organization.
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively utilize Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), such as PeopleSoft, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems, such as Salesforce.com or Taleo.
- Expert level with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.