The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis will work closely with the Business Unit CFO and Controller to manage financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and reporting for assigned line of business, regularly interacting with senior and executive management on matters concerning financial and operating results.
- Manages the preparation and analysis of monthly financial management reports, comparing current actual and year-to-date performance with prior year, forecast and budgeted results.
- Works closely with business unit/corporate senior management and finance teams to analyze results and review forecasted future results.
- Develops financial reports that allows the business to drill down into service lines and report timely results to management
- Manages the consolidated budgeting and forecasting process.
- Summarizes and reviews business unit submissions for accuracy and reasonableness.
- Develops tools for budgeting and forecasting, provides training, guidance and support
- Develops and owns dynamic, driver based financial models.
- Develops and prepares management presentations for senior and executive management including QBRs and SBRs, as well as ad-hoc reporting.
- Performs data mining / data gathering and analysis of results and operating trends.Keeps senior management informed of trends and issues and as appropriate.
- Conducts research on economic and business conditions, industry trends and the impact on operations, summarizing findings and reports to senior management.
- Analyzes and reports quarterly competitor results and trends.
- May supervise small team to monitor and assign workload and ensure high-quality work product through coaching and developing employees while fostering an environment of accountability and teamwork.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of related accounting, budgeting and/or financial analysis experience.
Master’s degree in business and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation with at least two years of experience in a supervisory capacity or as a project lead is desirable.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense. Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with various levels of employees, management and leadership.
- Metrics driven, resourceful and results oriented.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply reporting and budgeting requirements, concepts, best practices and procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access and Oracle Financials.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.