The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,000 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,000 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time. Our colleagues serve more than 100,000 organisations with the talent, HR services and cutting-edge technology they need to succeed in an ever-changing global economy. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that meets social needs while driving business innovation. Our culture of inclusivity, fairness and teamwork empowers individuals and organisations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 7 on the Great Place to Work® - World’s Best Workplaces 2020 list. We make the future work for everyone.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich, Switzerland. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN). The group is powered by eight lead brands: Adecco, Modis, Badenoch + Clark, Spring Professional, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Adia and General Assembly.
The Adecco Group is hiring!
Our Global Sales Team is searching a Global Account Director who will be tasked to oversee a selection of global Customer relationships in the Cosmetics/Pharma / Life Sciences sector.
With end-to-end responsibility for managing the Customer relationship (all hierarchical, geographical and functional levels), the GAD will activate and orchestrate the resources and subject matter experts across the Adecco Group’s ecosystem of brands and HR services to co-create and commercialise taylored HR solutions, helping our Customers win in their marketplace with the best talent.
We are looking for a consummate Cosmetics/Pharma / Life Sciences sector expert, with 10 or more years’ commercial leadership experience in serving high-visibility, high-complexity Customer organisations. Experience in HR services a plus but applicants from other B-to-B high-sophistication service sectors will certainly be considered.
Come join our team for an enriching experience in HR Services and make the future work for everyone!
Commercial Management/Customer Centricity
- Build solid, deep and long-term customer relationships, i.e. a broad and meaningful relationships with HR, Procurement, Business Leaders to include C-level Leaders.
- Create, own and drive the execution of the account plan for assigned clients/customers.
- Ensure Customer Centricity is core to all activities by providing a positive customer experience before and after the sale in order to drive repeated/expanded business, customer loyalty and profits.
- Problem resolution: understand and address customer’s issues quickly by engaging the right individuals in the Adecco Group network and escalating as needed.
- Become the undisputed expert in understanding customer needs (“know the Customer better than they know themselves”).
- Market & Industry influencing factors.
- Full understanding of customer’s business and HR strategic plans.
- Own and drive the approval for contract negotiations, new RFP’s and renewals.
Account Planning/Business Excellence/Commercial Engineering
- Prepare in-depth customer analysis.
- Gain full understanding of customer’s spending profile i.e.; geographies, service areas, etc.
- Expertise in the Adecco Group internal and client’s procurement strategy and policies.
- Understand customer’s business and HR strategies, priorities and need states, as well as anticipate forthcoming business opportunities.
- Expand geographic footprint by driving growth in countries not previously supported and increasing volume in historically low volume countries.
Research, analyse/assess and document competitors and their customers
- Define, validate, communicate and implement a holistic commercial strategy targeting increasing revenue and gross margin.
- Tailor-design solutions towards Customer’s needs by utilising the full breadth of the Adecco Group toolbox (cross-selling opportunities with all Adecco brands).
- Forecast and predict future Customer opportunities, share internally aiming to anticipate the next RFP.
- Initiate and develop innovations and service packages, explore sophisticated, differentiating, exclusive partnership models.
- Defend Adecco’s market position and market share by implementing strategies to protect revenue in existing brands and countries to include effective delivery models, accelerated problem solving, internal and external stakeholders’ management, as well as researching and understanding competitor’s actions, strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop forecast and yearly budgets for the account with full understanding of the account profitability and also ensuring alignment to countries and brands’ financial objectives.
Team leadership @ ADECCO
- Lead, orient and motivate a global, cross-Brand virtual team, pursue the selected opportunities and win together.
- Lead the creation and collective maintenance of a global Account Plan, champion disciplined and dynamic maintenance in the Adecco Group systems e.g. SFDC.
- Work with the bid team and lead RFQ submissions to create professional and value-add tender responses for worldwide clients. Own the process and the result.
- Take ownership of, and drive contract negotiations with the customer then mobilise a virtual team to negotiate profitable and valuable business for Adecco.
- Engage with key internal stakeholders (EC, Brand Managers, Country Managers, Key Account Managers, etc) to maintain senior-level relationships, drive contract fulfilment, revenue and profit growth and report performance.
- At least 5 years of experience in a multi-national sales/ operational position.
- Consummate experience in FMCG or luxury retail sector (food and Bev, Home and Personal Care, Cosmetics, Fashion and Cosmetics) with 10 or more years’ commercial leadership experience in serving high-visibility, high-complexity Customer organisations
- Solid experience of working within a team environment and will understand when and where to call upon the expertise of the wider Adecco Group community – coordinating activity is key in designing, developing, pricing and delivering the required client solution.
- Frequent travels expected (approx. 50%)
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.