The Total Talent Coordinator provides front-line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions and clients. Responsible for communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users. The Total Talent Coordinator must work with all parties within the team for problem resolution and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all external clients. Responsibilities may include requisition review, entry and maintenance using VMS and ATS technologies, CM system and other systems as required. Works under general supervision.
· Responds to tickets and inquiries including/ but not limited to general request inquiries, assignment updates/changes, and timesheet questions/concerns.
· Responds and answers all inbound telephone calls, ticket requests, and e-mail correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
· Schedules candidates for telephone and/or face-to-face interviews and orientations.
· Administers electronic candidate assessments and pre-screens candidates according to identified qualification standards.
· Administers pre-employment activities, including, but not limited to, coordinating forms, applications, offer letters and expense reports, drug testing, background and reference checks, and security clearance validation.
· Sends reminders for missing timesheets, assignments ending in 90 days, etc.
· Enters and tracks candidate data in various electronic systems.
· Uses working knowledge of various supported Vendor Management Software, Applicant Tracking Software, CRM tools, and other utilized technologies to troubleshoot issues.
· Interacts and coordinates with the team members to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity.
· Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to standard escalation process.
· Works to meet all individual KPIs
· Maintains and continually increases knowledge of supported software solutions.
· Updates the requisition record as directed by team leadership to include changes, cancellation, and status changes.
· Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
· Audits candidate files to ensure required records are completed and entered in the appropriate electronic systems.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Americas: High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of zero (0) to two (2) years of administrative support experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships through strong customer service skills.
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
* Skilled in preparing clear and concise documents, including, but not limited to correspondences, and other written materials.
* Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information.
* Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
* Ability to perform accurately in a detail-oriented environment.
* Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
* Ability to maintain a basic understanding of and compliance with related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
* Knowledge of and the ability to demonstrate effective office practices and etiquette.
* Proficient with electronic recruiting and sourcing resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, applicant tracking systems (ATS), Vendor Management Software (VMS) and job boards.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Cosa significa far parte di Adecco Group.
Da oltre 50 anni promuoviamo l'incontro di migliaia di persone dall'esperienza e dalla cultura diverse con opportunità di lavoro in tutto il mondo. Offriamo soluzioni e servizi di qualità elevata nel settore delle risorse umane, sostenendo il mondo del lavoro per offrire ai nostri clienti un'esperienza su misura e alle persone che lavorano con noi motivazione e orgoglio. Far parte di questo gruppo internazionale significa far parte di una comunità di persone che si spronano a vicenda a dare il meglio di sé. Il tuo lavoro offrirà nuovi stimoli alla vita dei nostri clienti. Farai parte di una rete di persone dedicate e professionali che credono in ciò che fanno.
E ci crederai anche tu.